Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
- PozycjaThe challenges of music education. The “quandary” of the Lied(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2018) Contreras-Sequeira, PabloThe present essay tries to answer the following question: How do composer Franz Schubert’s romantic lied evoke landscapes, situations, environments, characters or feelings with no help other than music itself? We will talk about the symbolic resources that the musician used in this genre, with no other pretension than to provide a general view of the subject for those not initiated in the subject of Musical Analysis.
- PozycjaPossibility of crowdsourcing usage in professional training of education managers(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2018) Makhynia, TetianaThe article focuses on the possibilities of using crowdsourcing in the professional training of education managers. We have considered the most widespread in education types and items of crowdsourcing, as intellectual crowdsourcing, crowd-recruiting and crowd-funding, among its variety in business, social and public spheres. Its essence and ways of application are determined for the process of the education managers training. The most widespread directions of educational crowd-funding are analyzed: fund raising for own education; co-financing science; attracting funds for classroom equipment. We have distinguished significant advantages of using crowdsourcing in education and professional training of education managers based on the analysis of the relevance and usage models of crowdsourcing technologies in business, social and public spheres. Beyond that, we have investigated possible models of crowdsourcing usage enhancing the professional training of education managers: ideas collecting on the organization of the educational process, informing research and knowledge generation, and using the crowd to redesign learning. The given models of crowdsourcing usage include the organization, methodology and trained personnel pointed to deal with certain developmental tasks according to specific conditions, such as collecting and processing information, collecting and processing constructive ideas, collecting proposals for draft documents, forming a pool of independent experts. Joint application was stated for examples to facilitate encouragement of the innovation meaning how crowdsourcing could aid to raise educational standards. Keywords: Internet communications; network community; social networks; generation of ideas; educational crowdsourcing; educationalcrowdfunding; educational managers; professional training.
- PozycjaTraining of higher education applicants through internet usage with the specialization in “Christian Pedagogy”(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2018) Ryabova, Zoya; Sidanich, IrinaThe article foreground the problem of the Internet usage for information exchange, the search for new knowledge and free access to educational services in the process of obtaining higher education in order to ensure lifelong learning of the individual. The names of domestic scholars having developed the issues of specialists training in higher educational institutions are given as well as the usage of computer technologies in the educational process and the content of training within the educational and professional program “Christian Pedagogy in Higher Education”. The content of the article analyzes the level of elaboration and feasibility of the united system of computer networks for theinformation exchange between scientific and pedagogical workers involved in the educational process and applicants for higher education; research methodology and its objectis determined. The results of given scientific work contain task assignment for future teachers training in Christian pedagogy, the general content of the relevant educational and professional program, the existing informational and educational environment, Internet communication channels. The article represents the essence and gives examples of mobile learning of students using the communication channel- Viber.
- PozycjaClassics of Education Sciences: Maria Montessori. Background knowledge and perceived meanings of University students compared to teachers attending Montessori in-service training courses(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2018) Salassa, MonicaMaria Montessori’s pedagogy is considered a “classics” of Education Sciences. In this contribution, a survey conducted with three different groups of subjects attending University lectures or in-service Montessori training courses is reported. Main research purpose is to discover background knowledge and perceived meanings of each group concerning the Montessori Method and its main characteristics. Data collected from the three groups under investigation are compared to identify the most macroscopic differences and / or similarities. Through the graphs produced, first reflections and conclusions are attempted, at the same time readers are invited to build their own opinions inferring other meanings or conclusions thanks to data and reading tools provided.
- PozycjaSubjective well-being of the teachers of secondary schools as an indicator of psychological safety of educational environment(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2018) Bondarchuk, OlenaThe article deals with the problem of the correlation between subjective well-beingof Ukrainian teachers and psychological safety of the educational environment of the school. The distinctive features and factors of the well-being of Ukrainian teachers are established. The essence and basic signs of psychological safety of the educational environment of secondary schools are revealed. The relationship between the subjective well-being of teachers and the safety of the educational environment has been investigated. The advisability of the development of teachers’ well-being is stated, taking into account the necessity of creating a psychologically safe educational environment.