Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
Aktualnie wyświetlane 1 - 5 z 29
- PozycjaInstitutional Environment Evaluation of Economic Network Transformations in terms of Knowledge Formation(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Voynarenko, MykhayloIn general, the research showed that the institutional environment influences the behavior of the network structure and defines new development trends in the forms of organization networks within modern social and economic systems. The definition of strategic priorities under formation of network structures must be accompanied by the evaluation of institutional support for the existing system. Altogether, it should be taken into consideration that under the condition of economy within knowledge formation, when knowledge is turned into an important instrument of innovation processes’ management, institutional environment of economic reforms and network transformations processes become inseparable constituents of social and economic systems’ reformation on micro-, meso-, and macro-levels. Only their mutual interaction can make it possible to take the economy of a country to a new level where the leading role will be played by new forms of hierarchical and network interaction and network type institutions.
- PozycjaConcepts and models of nonlinear economic dynamics(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Khromyak, J.; Slyusarchuk, Yu.; Tsymbal, L.; Tsymbal, V.M.Economic development which occurs under conditions of instability and uncertainty give rise to the possibility of diverse ways of its further elaboration. Therefore, the need for determination of the effective alternative of economic development and its business units in the current environment and in the future is updated on the basis of the concept of evolutionary economics and nonlinear modelling of economic dynamics methodology. The proposed approaches to the modelling of economic dynamics are interrelated with co-evolutionary processes, which are associated with economic integration, and possible forecasts as to quantitative parameters of a closed economy. The article is devoted to the development of the theory of economic dynamics by means of nonlinear modelling impact on production and general economic dynamics of the human development factors and stable economic growth.
- PozycjaAnalysis of decision-making methods in patients’ treatment(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Melnikova, Natalia; Shakhovska, NatalyaThe article undertakes an analysis of decision-making methods used in solving difficult-formalized problems of medical diagnostics and treatment. A formal model of a medical expert system is proposed, with the purpose of selecting medical pharmaceutical treatment systems. The important task at any stage of the medical evaluation is to determine the general condi-tion of the patient, the depth of the pathological process and the operational control of the effec-tiveness of treatment for timely correction. These problems can be attributed to a large class of practical problems in the weakly formalized decision-making process in the treatment of patients.
- PozycjaCreation of third generation e-learning systems using telepresence robot and specialized visual programming language(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Matviychuk, Yaroslav; Hasko, Roman; Hasko, OlexandraThe article describes the typical drawbacks of existing e-learning systems based on Web 2.0 and proposes the basic structure for a new solution. The key feature is a telepresence robot with elements of autonomous behaviour controlled via a web-interface. The second feature is the use of built-in visual programming language to empower both the learning process and the autonomy of the telepresence robot. A working prototype of the proposed e-learning system with telepresence robot based on MINDSTORMS, Android powered tablet PC for video and MOODLE-based server side was developed.
- PozycjaInformacja i komunikacja w zarządzaniu personelem(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Mała, Nadia; Hrabelska, OlgaW artykule omówiono istotę pojęcia „komunikacja”, a także określono jej podstawowe elementy oraz funkcje. Zaproponowano klasyfikację rodzajów komunikacji oraz informacji. Przedstawiono również główne etapy procesu komunikacji i zaproponowano komunikacyjny model zachowania kierownika.