Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
- PozycjaJan Ryś, „Żołnierska paideia. Wychowanie i szkolenie wojskowe w Polsce w XVI–XVII wieku”, Wydawnictwo Ignatianum, Kraków 2019, 758 ss.(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Pelczar, Roman
- PozycjaRoman Pelczar, „Szkoły Główne w Galicji w latach 1775–1873”, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, Rzeszów 2021, 313 ss.(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Niedojadło, Andrzej
- PozycjaGrzegorz Grzybek, „Etos i eros. Etyka rozwoju wobec seksualności a samowychowanie”, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, Rzeszów 2020, 231 ss.(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Morska, Liliya
- PozycjaTeaching digital competencies after the pandemic: adaptation of higher education and b-learning in Spain(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Lafarga Ostáriz, Pablo; Soler Costa, RebecaThe Spanish educational system has been significantly altered due to the pandemic caused by SARS-CoV-2, a fact that has encouraged the paradigm shift that was taking place during the last decade in relation to the integration of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in educational contexts. New contexts imply constant reflection on the teaching-learning process, especially in a society whose commitment to digital integration increases annually. The most appreciable aspect of these new environments affects the field of higher educationwhich during the last decade has already begun to delve into digital teaching and learning media for different contexts. For this reason, in the present work, a theoretical analysis is carried out that considers the role of ICTs in Spanish society with special interest in their adaptation to higher education - issues that support approaches that go beyond the pure application of ICTs and that highlight new needs in the training of teachers whose Digital Teaching Competence is in constant controversy and analysis. To favor the applicability of this theory, the Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and the Open Educational Resources (OERs) are considered as two key tools of the present and future in relation to teacher training in higher education in Spain. All this is discussed in view of the need of the Institutions to adapt to the development of society and not remain in the sideline.
- PozycjaNew ICTs and new needs: teacher training and the accessibility of ICTs in higher education(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Soler Costa, Rebeca; Lafarga Ostáriz, PabloThe incorporation of ICTs in the educational field results in new alternatives, new habits, and new needs. In the case of teachers, their ability to work and integrate technological devices or tools to make them more accessible in the future becomes highly relevant. In recent years, technical possibilities such as Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC), Open Educational Resources (OERs), gamification, video streaming platforms, or transversal managers such as Google Classroom have been emerging. Possibilities that involve different scenarios of the teaching-learning process were especially enhanced during the pandemic caused by SARS-CoV-2. This results in a necessary and continuous reflection on the preparation of teachers in the didactic application of ICTs in the short, medium, and long term. All this is placed in the context of higher education, a stage always linked to technological innovation and one which promotes research in the field of education. For this reason, in the present work, it is exposed in different sections how the technological change has been gaining pace resulting in a conceptual development around ICTs in the classroom. At the same time, it analyses how teacher training in higher education is a problem of the present and future, which is why it acquires a key relevance.