Tematy i Konteksty 5(10) 2015
URI dla tej Kolekcji
Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
- PozycjaStrony tytułowe(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2015)
- PozycjaSpis treści(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2015)
- PozycjaContents(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2015)
- PozycjaImplozja (nowej) prozy(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2015) Pasterska, JolantaIt is a fact that, since the turning point of 1989, there has been a discussion on the face of new prose. A specialist in literature, a critic and a reader face two main questions: what kind of prose it is and how to read it. In the long term, in turn, questions concerning the ‘trend’ and the quest for new prose arise. In order to attempt to answer these questions, one needs to pay attention to the causes and source/sources of the changes which can be found ‘outside’ the literature, and which are related to cultural, psychological, social and sociological transpositions. It is also important to determine the degree and direction of writing dependent on them. The authors of the papers gathered in this volume have portrayed a wide panorama of new prose and paid attention to both promising and less sparkling debuts. They have focused on the transformations of Polish prose, its aesthetic, ethical and cognitive values.
- PozycjaPost-fenomenologiczna narracja w powieści Bieguni Olgi Tokarczuk(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2015) Trygar, BarbaraIn the paper we make an attempt to read out the post-phenomenology of Henri Maldiney in the novel 'Bieguni'. Maldiney’s post-phenomenology is not treated as a doctrine, but an action and an activity made against the elements of psychoanalysis and postmodernism. The world depicted in 'Bieguni' is one in which we can observe continuous movement and compulsion. The border between the entity and the world they are living in has been erased. It is the world in which a man has to choose his identity. “Being on one’s way” opens a person to new experiences and inspires him/her to some creative actions. Neither the nomadic thinking nor the format of writing are growing; not in some determined theoretical place, and not either in some well-defined writing style. The identity of the individual seems to be set, and formed only by his self-understanding. Tokarczuk’s 'Bieguni' is becoming part of an important discourse on the literature of the 21st century. It is not necessary to consider narrations only in the aesthetic context, which is cleaning the world up, but as the act of mind turning life into art. Every man is a wanderer travelling not only in the physical but also cultural dimension, and such journeys have both literal and metaphorical meanings. A walk consisting of seeking oneself as an artist, spiritual and intellectual travel, and exploring the world of symbols, are the professional domain of authors, and at the same time an excerpt of their mythology.