Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
Aktualnie wyświetlane 1 - 5 z 25
- PozycjaDidactic Significance of Modern Simulation Programs in Vocational Education – Divagations from Own Research(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Ridei, Nataliia; Tytova, Nataliia; Pavlenko, Dmytro; Oleksandr, Slabetskyi; Semenyuk, YuriiWe developed, justified and verified methodological foundations for the professional training of specialists in public management of quality and security of socio-cultural forms of education, science and innovation systems of diploma-training of future representatives of the academic sphere, successors of scientific heritage of the trans-boundary level to consolidate the efforts of quality and safety cohesion of acquired and prolonged trajectories of employment and professional development , pleasure insurance according to the needs and requirements of interested and academically worthy and capable categories of applicants for educational and scientific services and consulting and advisory services to build intellectual and emotional capacity of perspective development of transcultural interaction of communicative perception of understanding and consent of diverse categories of society without breaking the biosocial stability equilibrium. We achieved the goals of axiological analysis of conceptual and categorical apparatus with regard to the problem of professional training of future public management specialists on the basis of scientific schools of managerialism in philosophical, psychological and pedagogical and managerial literature; we established the semantics of organization of professional training of future public management specialists for teaching activity ; we justified the structure of professional competence of future public management specialists. We applied a set of methods – axiological analysis, systemic and institutional for semantics of the training management system in higher education institutions and the development of methods for organizing professional training of future public management specialists for teaching activity; method of analogy and probabilistic modeling.
- PozycjaQuality of Life and Healthy Lifestyle of Ill Youth from Rural and Urban Areas(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Duda, MarlenaThe paper deals with the differences between the perceived quality of life and declared lifestyle of the youth suffering from chronic diseases, the said differences being important from the point of view of both social and medical sciences. This issue has not been sufficiently analysed yet, especially, its socio-demographic aspects as a cause for health inequalities. Hence, the aim of this paper is to present the differences between urban and rural areas in respect of quality of life and health-related lifestyles.
- PozycjaThe Role of the University in Environmental Education. The Problem of Particulate Pollution in Poland(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Ciepiela, Maciej; Sobczyk, WiktoriaUniversity didactics determines the individual’s place in the educational process as well as provides for a multidirectional continuing education which environmental protection is an important point. This discipline perfectly combines methods of working and scientific research. This paper describes particulates which are produced naturally and by anthropogenic sources. The influence of fossil fuel combustion on atmosphere conditions in a large urban agglomeration is shown. I discuss the causes of the high concentration of particulate matter pollution in Poland, which is tied to city planning and the development of the energy industry as well as the municipal and residential sector. The effects of introducing a ban on burning solid fuels in Krakow are reported.
- PozycjaA University as a Driving Force of Ecological Initiatives for Society(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Sobczyk, Wiktoria; Ciepiela, MaciejThis paper emphasizes the role of universities in encouraging ecological initiatives for sustainable development. We characterized the origin of sustainability and its consistency with the Constitution of the Republic of Poland. Moreover, we present ecological education as the concept of lifelong learning in the spirit of respect for the natural world. The examples of pro-ecological higher education initiatives were described, such as Poznan School of Logistics (“EKO-LOG” programme), Jan Kochanowski University of Kielce and the University of Social and Medical Sciences in Warsaw (education of ethnic minorities), Andrzej Frycz-Modrzewski Krakow University and the University of Agriculture in Krakow (Friend of the National Park educational program) as well as the AGH University of Science and Technology (continuing education). It has been shown that schools and universities play a major role in environmental education not only for children, but also adults. It is worth mentioning that the potential and clout of universities should be continuously employed in the environmental movement.
- PozycjaThe Importance of Teacher Competences in Early School Education(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Zubel, Magdalena; Mielnikiewicz, Joanna; Pater, PatrycjaThe competences of an early school education teacher play an important role in the process of teaching and upbringing a child at this stage of education. In order to properly develop children’s skills, special attention should be paid to the role played by a competent teacher who guides pupils’ development, gives them knowledge about the world and prepares them for further learning. The aim of the article is to explain the importance of teacher competences in the work with children in early school education. The article has been written on the basis of a bachelor’s thesis, and the presented research results have been based on the responses obtained from the questionnaires addressed to early school education teachers and children’s parents. The research has shown that teacher competences at this stage of education play an important role in the teaching process. According to the respondents, the required competences include psychological, pedagogical, didactic, methodological, and substantive competences. Taking up this issue resulted from the experience gained during the internships, when it was observed that a competent teacher has greater opportunities to carry out educational tasks.