Polityka i Społeczeństwo nr 3(12)/2014
URI dla tej Kolekcji
Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
Aktualnie wyświetlane 1 - 5 z 13
- PozycjaRyszard Michalak: Polityka wyznaniowa państwa polskiego wobec mniejszości religijnych w latach 1945-1989, Oficyna Wydawnicza Uniwersytetu Zielonogórskiego, Zielona Góra 2014, 450 ss.(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2014) Piasecki, Andrzej
- PozycjaKomunikacja polityczna w Internecie na szczeblu lokalnym. Rekonesans badawczy(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2014) Choroś, Błażej; Skrabacz, EwaThe following paper presents the results of original research focused on analyzing online activities of politicians at the local level. The object of analysis were tools of political communication on the Internet – web pages, personal Facebook accounts, Facebook pages and Twitter accounts – used by the councillors and mayors of cities that are capitals of districts in the Opole Voivodeship. Results of the research confirm the following hypotheses: 1) Politicians at the local level use online tools less often then politicians at the national level; 2) online communication tools are used similarly to traditional media – as one-way communication channels; 3) online communication tools are more intensively used by mayors than councillors.
- PozycjaEwolucja strategii marketingowych polskich partii politycznych 1989-2011 – od studia wyborczego do reklamy internetowej(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2014) Olszanecka, AgataThe Round Table Agreement led to the opening up of the Polish political scene and initiated the free competition of political parties. From this moment on we have dealt with permanent professionalization of the campaign, especially political TV advertising. Analyzing TV spots from the election campaigns we can subdivide three phases, attributable to periods: 1989-1995, 1995-2001 and 2001-2011. The first of these is characterized by a low degree of professionalization and poor use of political advertising. The second phase involves the personalization of the campaign and gradual expansion of advertising formats. The third phase, initiated by parliamentary elections in 2001, is characterized by a significant increase in spending on paid advertising and benefiting from patterns of U.S. political campaigns (shorter and more dynamic spots, domination of image content and the use of negative advertising). Parliamentary elections in 2011 may herald the beginning of the next phase. It can be assumed that in the era of technological progress Polish parties will gradually move their advertising messages to the Internet.
- PozycjaPolityka Platformy Obywatelskiej wobec wymiaru sprawiedliwości(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2014) Kopciuch, KrzysztofThis article presents an analysis of the Civic Platform’s political program in relation to the demands on the judiciary. After initially showing the origins of the party, the program analyzes the programming document "Commitment" in 2001 and the program of election campaigns from 2005. The article contains an analysis of the political program of the party prior to the election victories in 2007 and 2011 taking into account political achievements in this matter
- PozycjaPolityka bezpieczeństwa wewnętrznego gabinetów z udziałem Sojuszu Lewicy Demokratycznej(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2014) Sprengel, BolesławThe Democratic Left Alliance implemented an ambitious interior security policy in fighting with corruption and administrative modernization. This programme was only in part of a left-wing nature, but it was also the result of current needs. This program was controlled by journalists, who at times exaggerated its errors and failure.
- 1 (current)