Słowo. Studia językoznawcze nr 8/2017
URI dla tej Kolekcji
Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
Aktualnie wyświetlane 1 - 5 z 24
- Pozycja„Bo żeby poczuć się całkowicie wolnym, huk też jest potrzebny” – recenzja książki Małgorzaty Kity pt. „Coming out w polskiej przestrzeni dyskursywnej”, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Śląskiego, Katowice 2016, 200 ss.(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2017) Filip, Grażyna
- PozycjaHomo viator w tekstach piosenek rockowych(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2017) Kasperska, EwelinaThis article deals with the problem of lingual image of the world. More precisely, it is focused on linguistic metaphore LIFE IS A JOURNEY/HIKE, which is reconstructed using conventional texts (proverbs, sayings) and artistic texts (rock music lyrics). Those recreated visions has been compared and as a result we know that the vision based on traditional text is extended by elements saved in unconventional realizations. This expansion is very interesting and gives us knowledge about the mentality of the creators and the audience of rock music.
- PozycjaFunkcje i językowe kreacje hashtagów w języku raperów(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2017) Styś, KrystianThis article is going to present the analisys and history of hashtags in the hip-hop music and lyrics, which are – according to the author – appearing also on the Internet. Research material includes collected fragments of tracks and also the results of the questionnaire directed to rap- -listeners, rapers and journalist interested in this music genre. Special emphasis have been put on main functions of hashtags and their similarity to selected stylistic measures. Furthermore, groupped subject matter of the presented examples shows variety of rapers’ new language element. Conclusion is set to be a new definition of hashtag.
- PozycjaJęzyk w sprzedaży transakcyjnej i relacyjnej (na podstawie modelu SPIN)(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2017) Wal, DawidThis text focuses on language comparation between transactional selling and relationship selling, including the SPIN model. Author gathers the real-life examples and analyzes the structure of the whole communication process in both selling strategies. Wal claims that SPIN model puts emphasis on the specific use of language: asking questions, uncovering needs and coaxing the wary customer, what is significant for building customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Pozycja„Nie lubimy robić…” Językowo-kulturowy obraz Polaka-Słowianina w tekstach piosenek hiphopowych z albumu „Równonoc. Słowiańska dusza” Witolda „Donatana” Czamary(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2017) Zahaczewska, IzabelaThe aim of the article is a try to reconstruct the lingual image of a Pole-Slav (his appearance, character and personality) contained in the lyrics of hip-hop songs from the album Równonoc. Słowiańska dusza produced by Witold „Donatan” Czamara. An analysis of this fragment of the output of the hip-hop subculture is certainly one of the important elements of the lingual-cultural discourse, which allows to participate in general studies on the universal and specific features of the Polish nation, in this case contained in the language itself. Thanks to the presented songs, it becomes possible to try to answer the question about a set of features that testify to someone’s Polishness, that a some kind of person can be called a real Pole. As a result of the research, it can be concluded that the average Pole is a man with both numerous advantages and disadvantages; someone who is characterized by a profound patriotism, is proud, honorable, brave, strong, defiant and self-confident, but also prone to hate, anger and affrays. He is an extremely hospitable party-goer, who likes to drink a lot, eat well and talk, a man for all seasons, a person with a sense of humor and own opinion, who doesn’t avoid expressive, vulgar language and likes it when everything goes her way.