Polityka i Społeczeństwo nr 1(14)/2016
URI dla tej Kolekcji
Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
- PozycjaSprawozdanie z działalności Koła Naukowego Politologów Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego w roku akademickim 2013/2014(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2016) Piękoś, Karol
- Pozycja„Demokracja lokalna w państwach Europy”, red. Izolda Bokszczanin, Andżelika Mirska, Dom Wydawniczy ,,Elipsa”, Warszawa 2014, 370 ss.(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2016) Piasecki, Andrzej
- PozycjaMiejsce i rola Polskiego Związku Katolicko-Społecznego w rzeczywistości społeczno-politycznej lat osiemdziesiątych w Polsce – problem opozycyjności koncesjonowanej(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2016) Tasak, AgataThe main subject of the analysis was the activity and political concepts of lay Catholics who operated on the Polish political scene in the 1980s. This group of Catholic activists had been active in the public sphere for many years; in the 1980s, they organized themselves in a Polish Catholic-Social Union. This community was not among the most important political parties of the then political system; it was not a major factor stabilizing the system or a major source of change. Nevertheless, it did have a prominent feature – it had a parliamentary representation and participated in political practice; it also had a limited impact on political decisions. The main motive of their actions was to promote Catholic values in the public sphere, but also an attempt to create a Catholic party, in the right circumstances. Still, there is a disagreement, both among researchers and actors of the political scene of the time, about the clear-cut assessment of their political commitment. Nonetheless, it probably can be said that their attitudes are within the concept of “semi-opposition” and “paralegal opposition”, and, to some extent, in what we understand by the term of “opposition of value systems”.
- PozycjaKrytyka polityki gospodarczej koalicji PO-PSL w „Gazecie Wyborczej” (2007–2015)(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2016) Litwin, Tomasz“Gazeta Wyborcza”, founded in 1989, still remains the most important opinion making daily paper in Poland. In its articles it represents liberal opinions concerning social and economic policy. Although “Gazeta Wyborcza” was the main medial opponent of PiS (the largest oppositional party in Poland in the period discussed in this article), it also criticised the then governing PO-PSL coalition, especially with respect to its economic policy. This critical approach was in general inspired by liberal doctrine. The main subjects of the criticism concerning the economic policy of the PO-PSL coalition in the years 2007–2015 included a lack of support of Poland’s accession to the Euro Zone, slow privatisation, maintaining the position of privileged groups in the society (farmers, miners), lack of restructurisation of the coal mining industry as well as the reduction and transfer of superannuation funds from the so-called second pillar of the pension system to ZUS.
- PozycjaOcena działań opozycji parlamentarnej z punktu widzenia polityki prawa. Analiza zjawiska kontrprojektów ustaw(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2016) Zyzik, RadosławThe parliamentary opposition is regarded as both positive and necessary for the existence of a democratic political system. Opposition, in addition to legislative and control purposes in relation to the ruling party, has its primary objective, which is to win the next elections. So the question arises of the means of undermining the endorsement for the ruling party, of which at least some are related to the politicization of legislative procedures. The article analyzes the phenomenon of the legislative counter-proposals, which are an example of the politicization of legislation, understood as a breach of the rules and good practices of legislation in order to achieve political goals. The analysis will be carried out from a perspective of scientific legal policy, the discipline belonging to legal sciences involved in the establishment and development of conditions for the efficient creation and application of the law.
- 1 (current)