Dydaktyka Polonistyczna nr 5(14)2019
URI dla tej Kolekcji
Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
- PozycjaRecenzja książki Ryszarda Strzeleckiego pt. „Homo ludens kultury współczesnej”, Bydgoszcz 2019(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2019) Kaczmarek, Wojciech
- PozycjaSkrzywdzony poemat. O książce Jerzego Winiarskiego „Wokół „Wojny chocimskiej” Ignacego Krasickiego. Dyskursy możliwe tekstów kultury”(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2019) Nalepa, MarekThe article is a historical and literary reflection on Ignacy Krasicki’s book Around Chocim’s War (“Wojny chocimskiej”). The possible discourses of Jerzy Winiarski’s cultural writings, are the first monographic attempt to explain the complexities of interpretation and reception of the underestimated poem XBW. Some possible reasons for this work’s omission by writers from the circle of “Thursday dinners” were pointed out, even though it was commissioned by King Stanisław August Poniatowski, as well as unjust comments by the critics especially those of the Romantic and 20th century. The cultural contexts of the epic were discussed using a metalinguistic key and the tools of negative poetics.
- PozycjaPolski system producencki. Rola producenta filmowego(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2019) Bożek, MałgorzataThe Polish film system is characterized by a variety of forms. Michał Zabłocki, the author of the comprehensive study of the „Organization of the production of feature film in Poland”, isolates two models of world cinema: producer and producer-director. The first one features the dominant role of the producer, which means the person who is responible for the work of all the film departments- direction, cinematography, production management, scenography and costume design. The second one, the model which is still the most popular in Poland, assumes close cooperation between the producer and the director.
- PozycjaReportaż w szkole średniej(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2019) Jedliński, RyszardThe article titled “Reportage in a high school” discusses selected issues related to reading reportage. Working on this type of text aims at understanding features of this genre by students, most of all its structure, composition and narration. Considerations are subordinated to the following aspects: the history of reportage, its definition, functions and structure. The author focuses primarily on literary and journalistic documentary.
- PozycjaFake news w dobie post-prawdy. Teoria i praktyka(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2019) Bożek, MałgorzataCentury is a time of a media revolution. Convergence, networking and massive digitalization of culture caused that traditional kind of media are changing its aspect and structure but not only. In addition, their impact on reality is much more stronger than several decades ago. The changes that are happening now in media affect much more than just our everyday life. Those, that are mentioned in article let us ask questions about existence of truth as a unquestionable value that is widely respected and defined as a basis for the functioning of democratic societies.