Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
Aktualnie wyświetlane 1 - 5 z 9
- PozycjaRaport o sytuacji Polonii i Polaków za granicą 2009, Warszawa 2009; Raport o sytuacji Polonii i Polaków za granicą 2012, Warszawa 2013(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2014) Bonusiak, Andrzej; Czop, Edyta
- Pozycja„Polskie szkolnictwo w Wielkiej Brytanii: tradycja i nowoczesność” – raport. Redaktor - koordynator Dorota Praszałowicz(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2014) Romejko, Adam
- PozycjaOblicza współczesnych organizacji polonijnych w wybranych krajach unijnej piętnastki(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2014) Czop, EdytaThe article deals with issues to do with organizational life of the Polish milieus in the “old” Member States of the EU-15. It is predominantly focused on the most recent forms of the Poles’ activity which used to be considered an absolute novelty just a few years ago. This is exemplified by a functional analysis of women’s organizations, self-help groups as well as organizations grouping top class specialists. The Author tries to explain the reasons why the Poles flowing into the EU countries try to resolve their problems by themselves. Also, the Author attempts to answer the question why old Polonia organizations are not always able to respond effectively to the recent migrant community needs.
- PozycjaSpołeczność polska w Wielkiej Brytanii w świetle współczesnej twórczości powieściowej. Analiza mimetyczna(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2014) Romejko, AdamRené Girard’s mimetic theory is based on an analysis of a variety of literary works, including novels, myths and the Bible. Its main assumption is that human behaviour is animated by mimesis. Under certain conditions it can lead to serious conflicts. In the past, communities coped with this problem using a system based on the mechanism of victimization (the scapegoat ritual). The Girardian insights may be applied in studies focusing on the Polish community in the United Kingdom, especially by analyzing literary works. Research can reveal an image that is different from the ones that are often promoted. The Poles who settled in Great Britain were and still are average people and not heroes whom they consider themselves to be. On the British soil they look for personal happiness and want a normal life among those who accept and love them.
- PozycjaWspółczesne organizacje polonijne i ich rola w życiu Polonii w Holandii(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2014) Leska-Ślęzak, JoannaStarting from the XIX century migrations have become a mass phenomenon. Currently, they are considered a fundamental value and a human right. The Netherlands occupies an important place among the countries to which Poles emigrate. Over the XX and XXI century, the Polish community in the Netherlands established organizational forms which significantly facilitate the Polish emigrees’ living abroad. The Polish diaspora in the Netherlands is estimated at around 200 thous. The contemporary Polonia organizations fulfill many functions: they assist, inform, educate, offer cultural activities. The Internet is the main communication instrument for the contemporary Polish diaspora organizations in the Netherlands.