Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
Aktualnie wyświetlane 1 - 5 z 12
- PozycjaAdam Wielomski, Teokracja papieska 1073-1378. Myśl polityczna papieży, papalistów i ich przeciwników, Wydawnictwo von borowiecky, Warszawa 2011, ss. 696, recenzja(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Steczkowski, Piotr
- PozycjaWojciech Peszyński, Walka na spoty po polsku. Przypadek kampanii parlamentarnych z lat 2001-2007, Wydawnictwo Adam Marszałek, Toruń 2012, ss. 295, recenzja(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Rak, Joanna
- PozycjaArmia europejska czy nowy Wehrmacht? Plany utworzenia Europejskiej Wspólnoty Obronnej w karykaturze polskiej na przykładzie czasopisma satyrycznego „Szpilki” 1950-1954(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Ślęzak, JolantaThe paper presented a vision of the plan to form a European Defence Community created by Polish caricatures and recounted over political considerations which affected the way the EDC was presented. The main source was caricatures which were published in Polish satirical magazine “Szpilki” from 1950 to 1954 – from when Pleven’s plan was announced to its rejection by France. The author used quantitative analysis which allowed the demonstration of the artists’ range of interests in EDC and to catch plots. The paper is composed of three parts which contain content analysis of the particular caricatures. It allowed for the discovery that the pictures showed the main Polish external enemies: the USA and West Germany. EDC was presented as their common plan to bring the Wehrmacht back to life. The way EDC was drawn resulted from the fact that Poland was a member of the socialist block.
- PozycjaPolityka informacyjna starostw powiatowych województwa podkarpackiego – wyniki badań(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Kuca, Paweł; Polak, RafałThis article presents reflections on the assumptions, goals and tools used by the district authorities of Podkarpackie Province in their external information policy. The authors have tried to answer the following questions: whether the counties maintain conscious relations with the media, what these relations look like, and also whether the journalists are interested in the issues of self-government (according to local authorities). Moreover, the intensity of the use of selected communication tools - standard and non-standard – has been described. The article has also aimed to determine what tools of external communication will be used by the counties in the future. The conclusions presented in the article were based on the results of a survey conducted by the authors with the heads of Podkarpackie counties in the first half of 2012.
- PozycjaDziennikarstwo czy władza? Ambicje regionalnych dzienników w kontekście samorządowej kampanii wyborczej w 2010 roku(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Baran, LeszekBefore the local elections in 2010 two newspapers in Rzeszów – the local edition of “Gazeta Wyborcza” and “Super Nowości” – tried to make effort to gain a result in the elections for President of Rzeszów and to the City Council. In the article the instruments used by these newspapers are discussed – publications and co-creation of election committee. The text ends with a conclusion that in terms of impact on reality, the ambitions of “GW” could be defined within the media category of soft determinism, but the ambitions of “SN” qualify as media hard determinism.