Polityka i Społeczeństwo nr 1(11)/2013
URI dla tej Kolekcji
Przeglądanie Polityka i Społeczeństwo nr 1(11)/2013 według Tytuł
Aktualnie wyświetlane 1 - 12 z 12
Wyniki na stronie
- PozycjaAdam Wielomski, Teokracja papieska 1073-1378. Myśl polityczna papieży, papalistów i ich przeciwników, Wydawnictwo von borowiecky, Warszawa 2011, ss. 696, recenzja(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Steczkowski, Piotr
- PozycjaArmia europejska czy nowy Wehrmacht? Plany utworzenia Europejskiej Wspólnoty Obronnej w karykaturze polskiej na przykładzie czasopisma satyrycznego „Szpilki” 1950-1954(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Ślęzak, JolantaThe paper presented a vision of the plan to form a European Defence Community created by Polish caricatures and recounted over political considerations which affected the way the EDC was presented. The main source was caricatures which were published in Polish satirical magazine “Szpilki” from 1950 to 1954 – from when Pleven’s plan was announced to its rejection by France. The author used quantitative analysis which allowed the demonstration of the artists’ range of interests in EDC and to catch plots. The paper is composed of three parts which contain content analysis of the particular caricatures. It allowed for the discovery that the pictures showed the main Polish external enemies: the USA and West Germany. EDC was presented as their common plan to bring the Wehrmacht back to life. The way EDC was drawn resulted from the fact that Poland was a member of the socialist block.
- PozycjaDziennikarstwo czy władza? Ambicje regionalnych dzienników w kontekście samorządowej kampanii wyborczej w 2010 roku(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Baran, LeszekBefore the local elections in 2010 two newspapers in Rzeszów – the local edition of “Gazeta Wyborcza” and “Super Nowości” – tried to make effort to gain a result in the elections for President of Rzeszów and to the City Council. In the article the instruments used by these newspapers are discussed – publications and co-creation of election committee. The text ends with a conclusion that in terms of impact on reality, the ambitions of “GW” could be defined within the media category of soft determinism, but the ambitions of “SN” qualify as media hard determinism.
- PozycjaFrazeologizmy obrazujące komunikacyjne zachowania niewerbalne jako instrument kierowania wrażeniem. Analiza treści bloga Janusza Palikota(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Rak, JoannaThe paper reflects phraseological connections showing non-verbal communicational behaviours in their role as tools exerting a strong influence on the language of politics. As a result of the analysis of Janusz Palikot’s weblog clear examples of such impact have been distinguished. The research allowed the verification of a hypothesis according to which phraseological connections showing non-verbal communicational behaviours perform specific roles and therefore phraseological connections are a very effective tool for making an impression and captivating the attention of an audience.
- PozycjaIdentyfikacja wizualna w systemie politycznego zintegrowanego komunikowania marketingowego – wybrane aspekty(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Gawroński, SławomirIntegrated Marketing Communication (IMC) is a concept well known since the 1990s. It was elaborated for business branding and economic marketing actions. Its efficiency in business causes a growing interest in diverse forms of sector marketing – also political marketing. It is assumed that one aspect combining tools-like elements of IMC is Public Relations. However, an equally important factor, being a binder of all marketing communication tools of visual character is the building and implementing of visual identification systems. In this article chosen aspects of role that visual identity plays in marketing communication applied in political marketing are shown.
- PozycjaKomunikowanie publiczne i polityczne w samorządzie terytorialnym. Skansen czy poligon nowych narzędzi?(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Chmielewski, ZbigniewThe article presents the issue of local governments’ communication towards local communities, in the context of organizational processes of those activities, utilised communication tools, promotional budgets and trends which can be observed in this area through recent years. Presented deductions are based on a survey conducted in Zachodniopomorskie Voivoidship (Poland) and Podkarpackie Voivodship (Poland) in 2010 and results from research that was carried out in 2012 in Poland. The analysis of those allows the authors to conclude that local governments are interested in using some new communication tools, which in the main are accepted by the majority of the citizens. It seems that the relationship building processes between local governments and citizens can be an important factor in the raising of standards of Polish democracy, especially in the face of the constantly increasing significance of communication towards social groups
- PozycjaKonwersacja jako fenomen społeczny i jako przedmiot badań(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Przywara, PawełThe paper deals with the relationship between conversation and different contexts as well as constraints of research which appear within scientific disciplines analysing interpersonal communication, especially within pragmatics. It is pointed that the studies on conversation ought to be reinforced with an epistemological approach.
- PozycjaMarka regionu na przykładzie województwa lubelskiego(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Gąsior-Niemiec, AnnaThe paper is dedicated to an aspect of territorial marketing which is called region branding. It focuses on the branding of the lubelskie voivodship. The Lubelskie is classified in the public discourse as one of the “inherently backward” regions in Eastern Poland. As such, it has been subject to discursive stigmatization and institutional discrimination. Its case exemplifies processes of orientalism that were triggered in the country after the systemic change and – concerning the regions – reinforced after the institutionalization of new “big” regions in 1999. In the paper, the official strategy of branding Lubelskie is analyzed. The aim is to identify the ways in which the stigma of its “eastern backwardness” is treated in order to produce a new, positive and attractive image of this region to be promoted and sold as its competitive brand.
- PozycjaPolityka informacyjna starostw powiatowych województwa podkarpackiego – wyniki badań(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Kuca, Paweł; Polak, RafałThis article presents reflections on the assumptions, goals and tools used by the district authorities of Podkarpackie Province in their external information policy. The authors have tried to answer the following questions: whether the counties maintain conscious relations with the media, what these relations look like, and also whether the journalists are interested in the issues of self-government (according to local authorities). Moreover, the intensity of the use of selected communication tools - standard and non-standard – has been described. The article has also aimed to determine what tools of external communication will be used by the counties in the future. The conclusions presented in the article were based on the results of a survey conducted by the authors with the heads of Podkarpackie counties in the first half of 2012.
- PozycjaPublic relations w polityce. Korzyści wynikające z procesu budowania relacji oraz błędy w interpretacji definicji(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Tworzydło, DariuszThe article presents the results of analysis exploring politicians’ and political parties’ reputation building processes. Due to this it contains examples of definitions which can be wrongly linked with interpretation of the term public relations – which mainly happens among politicians and some journalists. It also expands upon elements which can have positive and negative impact on reputation building processes. As an example the term manipulation is illustrated, which is very often wrongly understood and linked with professional communication. The article shows what benefits can be gained thanks to well planned and long-term public relations activities as well. One added value of this publication is communication model whose implementation during political campaigns can strengthen effects of tools discussed in the article
- PozycjaUzasadnianie decyzji politycznych jako narzędzie marketingu politycznego poza okresem kampanii wyborczej. Analiza zawartości trzech tygodników lokalnych(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Furman, WojciechContemporary election campaigns are not limited to formally determined periods. This article is based on the assumption that local authorities conduct continuous campaigns to canvass for votes. The intention of this article was to check how local authorities had justified controversial political decisions. The content of three local weeklies from Podkarpackie voivodship coming from two periods of four weeks in May-June and October-November 2012 was analysed. It was discovered that all four categories of justifying controversial political decisions were present in the publications of each weekly.
- PozycjaWojciech Peszyński, Walka na spoty po polsku. Przypadek kampanii parlamentarnych z lat 2001-2007, Wydawnictwo Adam Marszałek, Toruń 2012, ss. 295, recenzja(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2013) Rak, Joanna