Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
Aktualnie wyświetlane 1 - 5 z 21
- PozycjaXXII Międzynarodowa i Ogólnopolska Konferencja Onomastyczna (Rzeszów, 14–16 października 2021 roku)(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Zawadzka, Dominika; Mika, Justyna
- PozycjaOcena przydatności narzędzia badawczego na podstawie studium przypadku dziecka bilingwalnego w ujęciu logopedycznym(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Myśliwiec, IwonaThe aim of this paper is to introduce, analyze, and discuss the Language Development Test (LDT) as a tool for examining bilingual children. The research was based on a case study of a boy who was at the stage of acquiring Polish as an L2. The obtained test result differs significantly from the opinion of the Polish language teacher and speech therapist who cooperated with the boy from the moment of his arrival in Poland to the time of the final examination. Alex’s score on the Language Development Test (TRJ) corresponds to the third level. In reality, however, the boy mastered the language well enough to begin his education in a Polish school, keeping up with his Polish peers in acquiring knowledge and expanding his linguistic competence. This demonstrates the lack of valid tools for examining bilingual and multilingual children. Standards for these groups should be developed separately.
- PozycjaStyl religijny we współczesnych tekstach modlitewnych – analizy egzemplaryczne(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Wojtak, MariaThe article presents a characteristics of the religious style as a variety of modern Polish. This style is shown as a polarized and polymorphic category, open to other varieties of the language. In the analytical part the author focuses on description of those features of the religious style that are a continuation of the past. She shows such stylistic properties in the prayer texts as stereotyping, formulaicity, hieraticism and dialogicality, as promoted by the Catholic Church today (in the 21st century). Grammatical and lexical exponents of these features, i.e. forms treated as archaic, bookish and obsolete distance communication thus formed from the colloquial language.
- PozycjaEl concepto de cambio en el discurso político en Twitter: el caso de Ciudadanos durante las Elecciones generales de 2016(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Wiśniewska, NataliaSpanish political discourse has already been studied in numerous investigations from different linguistic perspectives, but it continues to be an area that arouses interest among linguists. Therefore, the objective of this work is to analyze the political discourse carried out by the Spanish party Ciudadanos on Twitter. In particular, we aim to find out how some of the linguistic argumentation mechanisms were used before the 2016 General Elections in Spain. Specifically, we will focus on analyzing evaluative language, operators, and argumentative connectors, considering the concepts of argumentation theory in language (Anscombre and Ducrot, 1994; Portolés 1998, 2001, 2004; Fuentes Rodríguez and Alcaide Lara, 2007) and the typology of axiological language (Puzynina 1992).
- PozycjaMalowana, glazurowana, polewana, siwa… Językowe i estetyczno-artystyczne wyróżniki ozdobnej ceramiki rzeszowskiej (na podstawie wybranych etnograficznych opracowań popularnonaukowych)(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2021) Węgorowska, KatarzynaDecorative pottery and derived from it decorative ceramic are firmly interwoven with Polish folk culture. The article discusses linguistic and artistic distinguishing features of ceramic created in the Rzeszów region. It describes specialist vocabulary related to pottery and ceramic preserved in four popular science ethnographic studies (such as names of various kinds of ceramic, vessels, materials, thechniques, activities, performers of the activities, decorative motives and pottery centers). The characterized lexis permitted to reconstruct the facts connceted with the traditional handicraft representative of old and contemporary Subcarpathian heritage.