Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
Aktualnie wyświetlane 1 - 5 z 8
- PozycjaSprawozdanie z konferencji naukowej ,,Podmioty niepubliczne w lokalnym procesie decyzyjnym”, Poznań, 27–28 lutego 2020(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2020) Boratyn, Dominik
- PozycjaElementy współpracy polskich Wojsk Specjalnych i polskiego kontrwywiadu wojskowego w operacjach typu COIN. Casus Afganistanu(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2020) Machniak, ArkadiuszA COIN operation involves both insurgents and local people. Its main goal is to neutralize all conditions enabling the development of insurgent movements or conducive to their development. In COIN operations, the basic efficiency criterion is the destruction or significant reduction of the opponent’s effectiveness and its ability to use local people for its own purposes. Military counterintelligence is responsible for analyzing the capabilities and organizational structure of the enemy’s reconnaissance system, including terrorist organizations or rebels, and planning undertakings that neutralize enemy activities, achieved, among others by recognizing its capabilities and taking remedial action on this basis. Anti-partisan operations constitute a coordinated effort to combat guerrilla activities in the theatre of war of a varied military, paramilitary, political, economic, psychological, and social character, aimed against insurgents and against their impact on the state and the society.
- PozycjaOdbiór idei szkoły austriackiej w Niemczech i w Austrii(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2020) Szabaciuk, WojciechThis article is an attempt to analyze the reception of the Austrian School in Austria and Germany in general. The article aims to present the attitude of German and Austrian scientists and political leaders to the liberal ideas presented by the Austrian School. The author has discussed the birth of the Austrian School, methodenstreit, and the causes of the gradual removal of the heritage of Carl Menger and his successors from Austria.
- PozycjaPostulowany model wspólnoty oraz dobra wspólnego w publikacjach katolickiego tygodnika społecznego „Ład” w latach 1981–1984(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2020) Tasak, AgataThe paper focuses on the analyses of the socio-political concepts presented in the Catholic social weekly “Ład” in the years 1981–1984. In the period under question, the periodical was a media platform which enabled the expression of views by lay Catholics who perceived opportunities for increasing their socio-political activity in the political reality of Poland at that time. The model of community proposed by them, as well as the way of defining the common good, were for the most part consistent with the concepts of the social teaching of the Catholic Church and conformed to the guidelines of the hierarchs of the Catholic Church in Poland – especially Primate Stefan Wyszyński. The calls to action for the common good were combined with the idea of reconciliation, dialogue, and cooperation. Accordingly, the national community was thus considered the most important community of all. It should be emphasized that these concepts were supposed to enhance the power and importance of this particualt community of Catholics in public life and to contribute to establishing their position as the most important representative of the Catholics on the political scene of the period.
- PozycjaSamorząd zawodowy w systemie ustrojowym Polski(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2020) Kmieciak, RobertThe socio-political changes which began in Poland over three decades ago resulted in, inter alia, the activation of various occupational groups that have decided to operate on the basis of the then existing public law. This meant the creation of corporate self-government organizations that are based on associations of persons with compulsory membership. Ever since the political reforms in Poland have been undertaken, professional self-government has been considered an important element of the state’s administrative system. The basis for creating such institutions was the need to protect certain professions which, in the social interest, required the highest qualifications and impeccable ethics. The professional self-government has significantly strengthened its position by taking over a number of the state’s administrative powers regarding, inter alia, the supervision of certain professions. For several years in Poland there has been a public debate on the future of the professional self-government during which arguments have been raised that question the need for the continued functioning of this type of organizations. Moreover, doubts have been raised as to whether the chambers of professional self-government strengthen democratic aspirations and the development of self-governance, or whether they are anachronistic structures that threaten the consolidation of the free market order in Poland. Therefore, it is not only worth pointing out the essence and the tasks of the institution of the professional self-government, as well as its historical development in the country, but it is of paramount importance to draw attention to the significance of this type of entities in creating democratic state institutions and in accelerating participatory processes.