Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
- Pozycja„Byłaś moim niebem"…, czyli o miłości, która nie umiera(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2017) Karkut, DorotaIn the review a book of Barbara Litwicka You were my heaven was discussed. Issues brought up by the author are providing readers with not only the entertainment and the relaxation, but above all provoking reflection. They are determining the axiological and existential perspective, encouraging to empathic reading. This is one of the books which through the composition, genre and creations of the main characters open up various interpretative proposals, associations and discussions.
- PozycjaKompetencje tekstotwórcze w nauczaniu języka polskiego jako obcego na poziomie B2 i C1 (na przykładzie tekstu argumentacyjnego)(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2017) Mazur, ElżbietaThe article focuses on language skill development in the process of teaching Polish as a second language based on the example of an argumentative essay. It also includes theoretical remarks on the text-making competences of those learning Polish to the B2 and C1 levels, whilst a scenario proposed in the practical part of the article demonstrates how to combine exercises from different skill groups during classes, i.e. writing and speaking, reading and listening. What is more, it presents selected techniques of teaching Polish as a second language.
- PozycjaZeszyt kontaktów jako narzędzie komunikacji szkolnej(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2017) Szczerbińska, BarbaraThe most important features in education process are effective communication, exchange of informations between school and parents about student’s progress, organizational and tutelary- educational matters. The subject of article considers speculations about structure, style and pragmatic aspect of inscriptions put in issue notebook as the matter of communication between teacher and the student’s family home. Four notebooks, which were shared by the parents for the purposes of this research paper, were elaborately analysed. To the fore of interaction between the teacher and student’s home environment come such forms of linguistic behaviours which may be considered as complaints, questions or requests. Some of them sound like charges, regrets over one’s behaviour and proceeding. Parents also occur in the role of the sender- they write justifications or excusals from classes if needed. The most common forms of language are in official and elevated style.
- PozycjaNauka argumentacji – kształcenie krytycznego myślenia(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2017) Cybulska-Wal, AlinaIn this article, Alina Cybulska-Wal addresses the role of argumentation and language in learning. She examine how generate insights about students’ abilities and needs related to argumentation. Author claims that teaching argumentation is teaching critical thinking. She also provides key ingredients necessary to strenghten argumentation in classroom, the features of argumentation (claims, evidence/grounds, reasoning/justification) and criteria helpful to assess a certian argument.
- PozycjaW sieci szkolnych gatunków (auto)prezentacyjnych. W poszukiwaniu prototypu(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2017) Grzegórzek, MirosławThe article is an attempt to outline the cognitively understood web of school genres used for self-presentation. The author is trying to answer the question of which genre takes the place of the prototype model centre and what relations occur between the genres within the web. The starting point for the literary genetics traversing in the linguistic-didactic perspective was the theory of self-presentation as well as both school and extracurricular texts that pursue specified genre patterns. The prototype is a pattern, the exemplary model of something. On the basis of the comparative studies on school genres used for self-presentation and with the help of metaphorical categories of self-presentation gene and the genotype the self-presentation genre it has been concluded that the prototype of the self-presentational genre at school is self-characteristics.