Przedsiębiorstwo i region z. 8/2016
URI dla tej Kolekcji
Ostatnio nadesłane materiały
Aktualnie wyświetlane 1 - 5 z 15
- PozycjaOpodatkowanie dochodów z pracy w państwach OECD – studium porównawcze(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2016) Mazurek-Chwiejczak, MałgorzataThe article contains a comparative analysis of tax wedge levels in OECD countries – in average terms and for different household types. Its main purpose is to identify major trends in the wages taxation in OECD, with special regard to Personal Income Tax. The analysis is carried in the context of two non-fiscal function of taxation – the stimulating and the redistributive one. The level of the tax wedge in OECD countries is significant. That may be harmful to the economy. However, the level can be perceived as the price of the extensive social protection. PIT constitutes a significant part of the tax wedge, although its role is diversified among OECD. What’s more, PIT and social security contributions, which co-exist in the tax wedge, have an alternative and supplementary character. Personal Income Tax determines the progressive structure of the tax wedge, as well as it contributes to the realisation of pro-family purposes.
- PozycjaBezpieczeństwo i zagrożenia współczesnej rodziny – wybrane zagadnienia(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2016) Olak, Antoni; Olak, KarolinaThe family is an interesting subject of research in many fields of science: psychology, economics, politics, history, demography, ethnology and sociology in particular. It has long been of interest, reflection philosophers, scientists, representatives of various religions, writers. The family is an institution of general human occurring in all ages and cultures, and is an integral part of any society is its most important and fundamental group unit. From the moment of the emergence of sociology as an independent scientific field, to this day the family is the subject of systematic research. This material presents selected issues regarding. Dangers Polish family. There have been queries literature and analysis of the collected shave being available statistics and data.
- PozycjaSytuacja ludzi młodych na rynku pracy w województwie podkarpackim(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2016) Barwińska-Małajowicz, Anna; Smolik, KamilaThe aim of this study is to present certain aspects related to the situation of unemployment of young people (under 25 years old), living in the Podkarpackie voivodeship and to provide the statistical data and the results of the empirical research refers to the subject. The basis for the publication are presented analysis of unemployment in terms of the situation of individual districts as well as the factors such as: professional qualifications, professional experience, the period of employment and the duration of unemployment. The following part includes the additionally specified situation of young, unemployed women. All conducted consideration ends up with synthetic summary.
- PozycjaProblem bezrobocia osób młodych w Polsce na przykładzie województwa podkarpackiego(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2016) Liszka, Magdalena; Barwińska-Małajowicz, AnnaThis article applies to selected problems of young people in the labor market in Poland in example province podkarpackiego. Young people under 25 years of age, according to the Act on employment promotion and labor market institutions of 20 April 2004 are one of the groups that are in a special situation on the labor market. Accordingly, this issue is often discussed research from both theory and practice. The aim of this paper is to illustrate the problem of youth unemployment on the labor market against the nationwide trend of podkarpackie province . Principal attention is focused on some of the problems that are associated with finding work for young people that possess a higher education (addresses the lack of work experience and the need to adapt graduates to the conditions of local labor markets). Results of analyzes were used, among others, statistical database of the Central Statistical Office, including information from the Local Data Bank.
- PozycjaPotencjał podkarpackiej ekonomii społecznej wobec niedoskonałości regionalnego rynku pracy(Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Rzeszowskiego, 2016) Solecki, SławomirThe article shows the growing potential of social economy in the Podkarpackie, a region which in the recent decades has experienced fundamental economic transformation and modernization of the entire social and cultural sphere. Despite the spectacular acceleration of growth, the Podkarpackie still faces such challenges as low salaries in economic operations, high rate of long-term unemployment, and unemployment among young people as well as economic migrations. Social economy is consistent with the region’s main strategic documents promoting inclusiveness as a priority for development, and it creates real opportunities for preventing consequences of exclusion or for resuming one’s career and active social life. It also creates a unique opportunity for increased involvement of local communities and for awakening the dormant potential located away from major centres of economic, social and cultural life.
- 1 (current)